Computer Aided Design accurate plans
Existing properties that do not have architects drawings can benefit hugely from obtaining a set of CAD plans for the property. They can have many different functions:
- Fire Safety Plans
- Evacuation Plans
- Condition Plans
- Dilapidation Plans
- Asbestos Plans
- Renovation tool
- Floor plans used as a sales tool
- Lease Plans.
footPRINT uses state of the art mobile CAD survey software which embraces Bluetooth technology to capture the measurements taken and puts them into the software creating instant CAD drawings on-site in .DWG, .FLX, .DWF or .DXF
footPRINT provide Land Registry compliant Lease Plans, these can be required for the exchange of property and need to be re-drawn every 7 years or if boundary's changes.
The main requirements of a Lease Plan:
- The plan must be drawn true to an appropriate scale (metric only), have its actual scale
shown and show its orientation.
- Any dimensions shown must be in metric units only, to two decimal places.
- The plan must show sufficient detail to enable the land in the lease (including any garage,
bin store or garden ground) to be identified on the Ordnance Survey map and, where
appropriate, the landlord's title plan.
- The property must be clearly identified by suitable colouring, edging or hatching.
- Edgings should not be so thick as to obscure any other detail on the plan.
- Different floor levels must be identified both on the plan as well as in the verbal
description in the lease.
- Disclaimer clauses or notes that the plan is not to scale or is for identification purposes
only must not be used; applications based on such plans may be rejected
- Colour references on the plan must match the text of the deed.
For Further details please contact us by clicking here.
Example CAD Plan
footPRINT provide Lease Plans and Mobile CAD surveys in North Devon, North Cornwall and West Somerset, Barnstaple, Bideford, Braunton, Ilfracombe, Lynmouth, South Molton, Torrington and the surrounding areas.
But also consider work through out the South West.