The Professionals choice
footPRINT Energy Assessments Ltd have been at the forefront of energy assessments within North Devon, North Cornwall and West Somerset since legislation first required EPC’s for domestic properties . Set up by Stuart Moles and Adam Hall as a locally based business which has grown as new legislation has come into force, we now offer a wide range of building survey services.
We hold our professionalism in high regard and our company ethos is to offer the highest level of service we can. Our roles as environmetntal surveyors, we believe, involves not to just provide certification but to aid our clients in taking full advantage of the benefits of the certificate. We do this through:
- Full explanation of the process
- Advice on to how best use the results to help aid the sale of a property
- Full guidance in sourcing and applying for funding to help increase the efficiency of a property
- Additional services (mobile CAD survey)
- Offering a higher level of service through a wide range of qualifications
For certification to gain its intended effect, it is essential for us to provide information on how to take up the energy saving measures we suggest.